Publications, Patents, Book Chapters
List of Publications:
In reverse chronological order:
28. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of novel noscapine analogs. Ram C Mishra, Sushma R Gundala, Vibha Tandon and Ritu Aneja, 2014, communicated: Biochemical Pharmacology, 2014.
27. A Stereoselective Synthesis of 2′-Fluoro-6′-MethyleneCarbocyclic Adenosine via Vince Lactam. Uma S Singh, Ram C Mishra, Ravi Shankar and Chung K Chu, Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2014, 79 (9), 3917-3923.
26. Solid-phase combinatorial synthesis of carbohydrate-containing ureas with four-point diversity. Rama P. Tripathi, Ram C. Mishra and Vinod K. Tiwari; Trends in Carbohydrate Research, 2012, 4 (3), 28-44.
25. Induction of robust de novo centrosome amplification, high-grade spindle multipolarity and metaphase catastrophe: A novel chemotherapeutic approach. Vaishali Pannu, Padmashree CG Rida, Angela Ogden, Robert Clewley, Alice Cheng, Manu Lopus, Ram C Mishra, Jun Zhou and Ritu Aneja, Cell Death & Disease. 2012, 3, e346. doi:10.1038/cddis.2012.82
24. Synthesis of novel amino functionalized noscapine as a biological scaffold. Ram C. Mishra. Ritu Aneja and Harish C. Joshi. Communicated to Chemistry and Biodiversity. 2014.
23. Carbohydrate based Potential Chemotherapeutic Agents: Recent Developments and their Scope in Future Drug Discovery. Vinod K. Tiwari, Ram C. Mishra, Anindra Sharma and Rama P. Tripathi. Mini Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry, 2012, 12, 1497-1519.
22. Evidence of the Existence of a Specific G Protein-Coupled Receptor Activated by Guanosine. Rosaria Volpini, Gabriella Marucci, Michela Buccioni, Diego Dal Ben, Catia Lambertucci, Carmen Lammi, Ram C. Mishra, Ajiroghene Thomas, and Gloria Cristalli. Published as Very Important Paper (VIP) in Chem Med Chem 2011, 6 (5), 1074-1080
21. Second generation benzofuranone ring substituted noscapine analogs: Synthesis and biological evaluation. Ram Chandra Mishra, Prasanthi Karna, Sushma Reddy Gundala, Vaishali Pannu, Rich A. Stanton, Kamlesh Kumar Gupta, Marry Robinson, Manu Lopus, Leslie Wilson, Maged Henary and Ritu Aneja. Biochemical Pharmacology, 2011, 82, 110-121
20. Adenine-Based Acyclic Nucleotides as Novel P2X3 Receptor Ligands. Rosaria Volpini, Ram Chandra Mishra, Dhuldeo D Kachare, Diego Dal Ben, Catia Lambertucci, Ippolito Antonini, Sauro Vittori, Gabriella Marucci, Elena Sokolova, Andrea Nistri and Gloria Cristalli, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2009, 52, 4596-4603.
19. Adenosine A2A Receptor Antagonists: New 8-Substituted 9-Ethyladenines as Tools for in vivo Rat Models of Parkinson’s disease. Rosaria Volpini, Diego Dal Ben, Catia Lambertucci, Gabriella Marucci, Ram Chandra Mishra, Anna Teresa Ramadori, Karl-Norbert Klotz, Maria Letizia Trincavelli, Claudia Martini and Gloria Cristalli. CHEM MED CHEM, 2009, 4, 1010-1019.
18. Synthesis and stability studies of 2′,3′,5′-tri-O-acetyl-2-amino(-N6-cyclopentyl)-1-deazaadenosines. Sauro Vittori, Ram Chandra Mishra, Diego Dal Ben, Dhuldeo D Kachare, Catia Lambertucci, Rosaria Volpini and Gloria Cristalli. Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids, 2007, 26 (10), 1439-1442.
17. Synthesis and biological activity of trisubstituted adenines as A2A adenosine receptor antagonists. Catia Lambertucci, Rosaria Volpini, Sauro Vittori, Ram Chandra Mishra, Diego Dal Ben, Karl-Norbert Klotz and Gloria Cristalli. Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids, 2007, 26 (10), 1443-1446.
16. Synthesis and DNA topoisomerase-II inhibitory activity of unnatural nucleosides. Ram Chandra Mishra, Iti Bansal, Jitendra Kumar Saxena and Rama Pati Tripathi. Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids, 2005, 24 (1), 15-35.
15. Tetrabutylammonium Hydrogensulphate Catalyzed Efficient Synthesis of Glycosyl(aryl) Dihydropyrimidinones. Namrata Dwivedi, Ram Chandra Mishra and Rama Pati Tripathi. Letters in Organic Chemistry. 2005, 2, 136-138.
14. Current Status of Malaria Control. Rama Pati Tripathi, Ram Chandra Mishra, Namrata Dwivedi, Neetu Tewari and Shyam Sundar Verma. Current Medicinal Chemistry. 2005, 12, 2643-2659.
13. Leishmanicidal Activity of Phenylene Bridged C2 Symmetric Glycosyl Ureides. Neetu Tewari, Ramesh, Ram Chandra Mishra, Rama Pati Tripathi, Vimal Mohan Lal Srivastava, Suman Gupta. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2004, 14, 4055-4059.
12. Modulation of filarial glutathione-S-transferase(s) activity: a possibility towards the synthesis of new classes of antifilarial agents. Rumana Ahmad, Ram Chandra Mishra, Neetu Tewari, Rama Pati Tripathi, Anil Kumar Srivastava, RD Walter. Medicinal Chemistry Research. 2004, 8/9, 724-745.
11. Glutathione synthesis in filarial worms: an attractive target for the design and synthesis of new antifilarials. Kavita Arora, Ram Chandra Mishra, Rama Pati Tripathi, Anil Kumar Srivastava, RD Walter. Medicinal Chemistry Research. 2004, 8/9, 687-706.
10. In situ cyclopropanation: a rapid one-pot method for the synthesis of resin bound cyclopropyl phenyl methanones as combinatorial scaffolds. Rajesh Kumar Grover, Ram Chandra Mishra, Bijoy Kundu, Rama Pati Tripathi and Raja Roy. Tetrahedron Letters. 2004, 45, 7331-7334.
9. A Versatile synthesis of Dihydropyrimidinone C-Nucleosides. Ram Chandra Mishra, Diksha Katiyar, Neetu Tewari and Rama Pati Tripathi. Nucleosides, Nucleotides & Nucleic Acids. 2004, 23, 531-544.
8. Diastereoselective Synthesis of Galactopyranosyl Amino Esters and their Transformations into C-nucleosides. Diksha Katiyar, Ram Chandra Mishra and Rama Pati Tripathi. Journal of Carbohydrate Chemistry. 2004, 23, 49-70.
7. Diastereoselective synthesis and antifungal activity of glycosyl isoxazolines. Ram Chandra Mishra, Neetu Tewari, Shyam Sundar Verma and Rama Pati Tripathi. Journal of Carbohydrate Chemistry. 2004, 23, 353-374.
6. Reductive Amination of Glycosyl Aldoses: Synthesis of N-Glycosylated b-Glycosyl Amino Alcohols and their Enzyme Inhibitory Effect. Shyam Sundar Verma, Ram Chandra Mishra, Akhilesh Kumar Tamarkar, Brajendra Kumar Tripathi, Arvind Kumar Srivastava and Rama Pati Tripathi. JOURNAL OF CARBOHYDRATE CHEMISTRY. 2004, 23, 493-511.
5. Synthesis and bioevaluation of glycosyl ureas as alpha-glucosidase inhibitors and their effect on Mycobacterium. Neetu Tewari, Vinod Kumar Tiwari, Ram Chandra Mishra, Rama Pati Tripathi, Arvind Kumar Srivastava, Rumana Ahmad, Ranjana Srivastava and Brahm Shankar Srivastava. BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY. 2003, 11, 2911-2922.
4. Synthesis of glycosylated beta-amino hydroxamates as new class of Antimalarials. Ram Chandra Mishra, Renu Tripathi, Neetu Tewari, Dipali Singh and Rama Pati Tripathi. BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY. 2003, 11, 5363-5374.
3. DBU Assisted Cyclorelease Elimination: Combinatorial Synthesis and gama-glutamyl cystein synthetase & glutathione-S- transeferase Modulatory Activity of C-nucleoside analogs. Ram Chandra Mishra, Neetu Tewari, Kavita Arora, Rumana Ahmad, Rama Pati Tripathi, Vinod Kumar Tiwari, RD Walter and Arvind Kumar Srivastava. COMBINATORIAL CHEMISTRY & HIGH THROUGHPUT SCREENING. 2003, 6, 37-51.
2. DBU Catalyzed Cyclative Amidation Reaction: A Convenient Synthesis of C-Nucleoside Analogs. Neetu Tewari, Ram Chandra Mishra, Vinod Kumar Tiwari and Rama Pati Tripathi. SYNLETT. 2002, 11, 1779-1782.
1. Conjugate Addition of Amines to Sugar Derived Olefinic Ester: Synthesis of Glycosylated Amino Esters as DNA TopoisomeraseII Inhibitors. Abdul Rehman Khan, Rama Pati Tripathi, Vinod Kumar Tiwari, Ram Chandra Mishra, VJM Reddy and Jitendra Kumar Saxena. JOURNAL OF CARBOHYDRATE CHEMISTRY. 2002, 21, 591-604.